seal Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Cachet, Sealing wax, Sealskin, Stamp, Varnish. Check out
similar words like Sealable, Sealant and Sealants;
Urdu Translation is
SEAL Synonyms & Definition
- () A compound hydraulic valve for regulating the passage of the gas through a set of purifiers so as to cut out each one in turn for the renewal of the lime.
- (n.) An engraved or inscribed stamp, used for marking an impression in wax or other soft substance, to be attached to a document, or otherwise used by way of authentication or security.
- (v. t.) Hence, to shut close; to keep close; to make fast; to keep secure or secret.
- (v. t.) To fasten with a seal; to attach together with a wafer, wax, or other substance causing adhesion; as, to seal a letter.
- (v. i.) To affix ones seal, or a seal.
- (n.) That which confirms, ratifies, or makes stable; that which authenticates; that which secures; assurance.
- (n.) Wax, wafer, or other tenacious substance, set to an instrument, and impressed or stamped with a seal; as, to give a deed under hand and seal.
- (v. t.) To fix, as a piece of iron in a wall, with cement, plaster, or the like.
- (n.) Any aquatic carnivorous mammal of the families Phocidae and Otariidae.
- (n.) An arrangement for preventing the entrance or return of gas or air into a pipe, by which the open end of the pipe dips beneath the surface of water or other liquid, or a deep bend or sag in the pipe is filled with the liquid; a draintrap.
- (v. t.) To set or affix a seal to; hence, to authenticate; to confirm; to ratify; to establish; as, to seal a deed.
- (n.) That which seals or fastens; esp., the wax or wafer placed on a letter or other closed paper, etc., to fasten it.
- (v. t.) To mark with a stamp, as an evidence of standard exactness, legal size, or merchantable quality; as, to seal weights and measures; to seal silverware.
- (v. t.) Among the Mormons, to confirm or set apart as a second or additional wife.
- (v. t.) To close by means of a seal; as, to seal a drainpipe with water. See 2d Seal, 5.
, Sealing wax
Multi Language Dictionary
Seal ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Seal مما يعني الختم باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Seal تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Seal ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Seal من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Seal Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Seal" which meaning "الختم" in Arabic. Seal meaning in Arabic has been searched 14487 times till 09 Dec, 2022. The definitions of the word Seal has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Seal. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Seal in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Seal from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.