meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words included
Austere, Dangerous, Grave, Grievous, Hard, Serious, Spartan, Stark, Strict, Terrible, Wicked. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Severely, Severed, and Severer.
Sentence & Examples
- Choleraa i had with severe complication.
- I have a severe headace.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Very strict in judgment, discipline, or government; harsh; not mild or indulgent; rigorous; as, severe criticism; severe punishment.
- (superl.) Rigidly methodical, or adherent to rule or principle; exactly conformed to a standard; not allowing or employing unneccessary ornament, amplification, etc.; strict; -- said of style, argument, etc.
- (superl.) Sharp; afflictive; distressing; violent; extreme; as, severe pain, anguish, fortune; severe cold.
- (superl.) Difficult to be endured; exact; critical; rigorous; as, a severe test.
- (superl.) Serious in feeeling or manner; sedate; grave; austere; not light, lively, or cheerful.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a بے رحم -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Severe, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary