shock Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Appall, Blow, Cushion, Daze, Floor, Impact, Offend, Outrage, Scandalize, Stun, Stupor. Check out
similar words like Shock-proof, Shocked and Shocker;
Urdu Translation is
SHOCK Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To subject to the action of an electrical discharge so as to cause a more or less violent depression or commotion of the nervous system.
- (a.) Bushy; shaggy; as, a shock hair.
- (v.) To strike with surprise, terror, horror, or disgust; to cause to recoil; as, his violence shocked his associates.
- (n.) A dog with long hair or shag; -- called also shockdog.
- (v. i.) To meet with a shock; to meet in violent encounter.
- (n.) A lot consisting of sixty pieces; -- a term applied in some Baltic ports to loose goods.
- (n.) A thick mass of bushy hair; as, a head covered with a shock of sandy hair.
- (n.) A pile or assemblage of sheaves of grain, as wheat, rye, or the like, set up in a field, the sheaves varying in number from twelve to sixteen; a stook.
- (v.) To give a shock to; to cause to shake or waver; hence, to strike against suddenly; to encounter with violence.
- (v. i.) To be occupied with making shocks.
- (v. t.) To collect, or make up, into a shock or shocks; to stook; as, to shock rye.
- (n.) A sudden agitation of the mind or feelings; a sensation of pleasure or pain caused by something unexpected or overpowering; also, a sudden agitating or overpowering event.
- (n.) A sudden depression of the vital forces of the entire body, or of a port of it, marking some profound impression produced upon the nervous system, as by severe injury, overpowering emotion, or the like.
- (n.) The sudden convulsion or contraction of the muscles, with the feeling of a concussion, caused by the discharge, through the animal system, of electricity from a charged body.
- (n.) A quivering or shaking which is the effect of a blow, collision, or violent impulse; a blow, impact, or collision; a concussion; a sudden violent impulse or onset.
Multi Language Dictionary
Shock ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Shock مما يعني الصدمة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Shock تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Shock ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Shock من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Shock Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Shock" which meaning "الصدمة" in Arabic. Shock meaning in Arabic has been searched 9922 times till 26 Jan, 2023. The definitions of the word Shock has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Shock. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Shock in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Shock from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.