slip Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Berth, Case, Chemise, Cutting, Dislocate, Eluding, Elusion, Err, faux pas, Gaucherie, Luxate, Miscue, Mistake, Moorage, Mooring, Pillowcase, Shift, Shimmy, Skid, Slew, Slick, Slickness, Slide, Slipperiness, Slue, Sneak, Solecism, Splay, Steal, Strip, Trip. Check out
similar words like Slipcase, Slipcases and Slipcover;
Urdu Translation is
SLIP Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) A memorandum of the particulars of a risk for which a policy is to be executed. It usually bears the brokers name and is initiated by the underwrites.
- (n.) In a link motion, the undesirable sliding movement of the link relatively to the link block, due to swinging of the link.
- (n.) The retrograde movement on a pulley of a belt as it slips.
- (n.) The difference between the actual and synchronous speed of an induction motor.
- (n.) An inclined plane on which a vessel is built, or upon which it is hauled for repair.
- (n.) An unintentional error or fault; a false step.
- (n.) Any covering easily slipped on.
- (n.) The slip or sheath of a sword, and the like.
- (n.) A long seat or narrow pew in churches, often without a door.
- (n.) The motion of the center of resistance of the float of a paddle wheel, or the blade of an oar, through the water horozontally, or the difference between a vessels actual speed and the speed which she would have if the propelling instrument acted upon a solid; also, the velocity, relatively to still water, of the backward current of water produced by the propeller.
- (v. t.) To let loose in pursuit of game, as a greyhound.
- (v. t.) To omit; to loose by negligence.
- (n.) A counterfeit piece of money, being brass covered with silver.
- (n.) Matter found in troughs of grindstones after the grinding of edge tools.
- (v. t.) To cause to move smoothly and quickly; to slide; to convey gently or secretly.
- (v. t.) To cause to slip or slide off, or out of place; as, a horse slips his bridle; a dog slips his collar.
- (n.) A twig separated from the main stock; a cutting; a scion; hence, a descendant; as, a slip from a vine.
- (n.) To move along the surface of a thing without bounding, rolling, or stepping; to slide; to glide.
- (n.) An outside covering or case; as, a pillow slip.
- (n.) To depart, withdraw, enter, appear, intrude, or escape as if by sliding; to go or come in a quiet, furtive manner; as, some errors slipped into the work.
- (n.) An opening or space for vessels to lie in, between wharves or in a dock; as, Peck slip.
- (n.) To err; to fall into error or fault.
- (n.) To slide; to lose ones footing or ones hold; not to tread firmly; as, it is necessary to walk carefully lest the foot should slip.
- (n.) A portion of the columns of a newspaper or other work struck off by itself; a proof from a column of type when set up and in the galley.
- (n.) A slender piece; a strip; as, a slip of paper.
- (n.) Potters clay in a very liquid state, used for the decoration of ceramic ware, and also as a cement for handles and other applied parts.
- (n.) A loose garment worn by a woman.
- (v. t.) To bring forth (young) prematurely; to slink.
- (n.) An escape; a secret or unexpected desertion; as, to give one the slip.
- (n.) A narrow passage between buildings.
- (n.) A leash or string by which a dog is held; -- so called from its being made in such a manner as to slip, or become loose, by relaxation of the hand.
- (n.) A particular quantity of yarn.
- (n.) A fish, the sole.
- (n.) To move or fly (out of place); to shoot; -- often with out, off, etc.; as, a bone may slip out of its place.
- (v. t.) To cut slips from; to cut; to take off; to make a slip or slips of; as, to slip a piece of cloth or paper.
- (n.) The act of slipping; as, a slip on the ice.
- (n.) A childs pinafore.
- (n.) A dislocation of a lead, destroying continuity.
- (n.) A fielder stationed on the off side and to the rear of the batsman. There are usually two of them, called respectively short slip, and long slip.
, faux pas
Multi Language Dictionary
Slip ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Slip مما يعني الزلة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Slip تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Slip ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Slip من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Slip Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Slip" which meaning "الزلة" in Arabic. Slip meaning in Arabic has been searched 9034 times till 30 Jan, 2023. The definitions of the word Slip has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Slip. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Slip in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Slip from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.