• Spherics Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The doctrine of the sphere; the science of the properties and relations of the circles, figures, and other magnitudes of a sphere, produced by planes intersecting it; spherical geometry and trigonometry.
• Spheric Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having the form of a sphere; like a sphere; globular; orbicular; as, a spherical body.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a sphere.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the heavenly orbs, or to the sphere or spheres in which, according to ancient astronomy and astrology, they were set.