split Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Break, Burst, Cleave, Cut, Disconnected, Dissever, Disunited, Divide, Fragmented, Part, Rent, Rip, Rive, Schism, Separate, Tear. Check out
similar words like
Splits, Splitted and Splitter;
Urdu Translation is
SPLIT Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) Any of the air currents in a mine formed by dividing a larger current.
- (n.) A small bottle (containing about half a pint) of some drink; -- so called as containing half the quantity of the customary smaller commercial size of bottle; also, a drink of half the usual quantity; a half glass.
- (n.) The feat of going down to the floor so that the legs extend in a straight line, either with one on each side or with one in front and the other behind.
- (n.) Short for Split shot or stroke.
- (a.) Designating ordinary stock that has been divided into preferred ordinary and deferred ordinary.
- (a.) Of quotations, given in sixteenth, quotations in eighths being regular; as, 10/ is a split quotation.
- (a.) Divided so as to be done or executed part at one time or price and part at another time or price; -- said of an order, sale, etc.
- (n.) Any of the three or four strips into which osiers are commonly cleft for certain kinds of work; -- usually in pl.
- (n.) Any of the dents of a reed.
- (v. t.) To burst; to rupture; to rend; to tear asunder.
- (a.) Divided deeply; cleft.
- (v. i.) to divide one hand of blackjack into two hands, allowed when the first two cards dealt to a player have the same value.
- (n.) A breach or separation, as in a political party; a division.
- (n.) the division by a player of one hand of blackjack into two hands, allowed when the first two cards dealt to a player have the same value; the player is usually obliged to increase the amount wagered by placing a sum equal to the original bet on the new hand thus created.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Split
- (v. i.) To part asunder; to be rent; to burst; as, vessels split by the freezing of water in them.
- (v. i.) To burst with laughter.
- (n.) A division of a stake happening when two cards of the kind on which the stake is laid are dealt in the same turn.
- (v. t.) To divide or separate into components; -- often used with up; as, to split up sugar into alcohol and carbonic acid.
- (n.) Specif (Leather Manuf.), one of the sections of a skin made by dividing it into two or more thicknesses.
- (v. t.) To divide lengthwise; to separate from end to end, esp. by force; to divide in the direction of the grain layers; to rive; to cleave; as, to split a piece of timber or a board; to split a gem; to split a sheepskin.
- (n.) A piece that is split off, or made thin, by splitting; a splinter; a fragment.
- (v. i.) To be broken; to be dashed to pieces.
- (v. i.) To separate into parties or factions.
- (n.) A crack, or longitudinal fissure.
- (v. i.) To divulge a secret; to betray confidence; to peach.
- (v. t.) To divide or break up into parts or divisions, as by discord; to separate into parts or parties, as a political party; to disunite.
- (n.) the substitution of more than one share of a corporations stock for one share. The market price of the stock usually drops in proportion to the increase in outstanding shares of stock. The split may be in any ratio, as a two-for-one split; a three-for-two split.
- (a.) Divided; cleft.
Multi Language Dictionary
Split ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Split مما يعني الإنشقاق باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Split تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Split ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Split من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Split Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Split" which meaning "الإنشقاق" in Arabic. Split meaning in Arabic has been searched 9734 times till 09 Dec, 2023. The definitions of the word Split has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Split. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Split in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Split from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.