spread Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Bedspread, Broadcast, Circulate, Counterpane, Diffuse, Disperse, Dispersed, Disseminate, Distribute, Gap, Open, Outspread, Overspread, Paste, Propagate, Ranch, Scatter, Spreading, Unfold. Check out
similar words like Spreader, Spreaders and Spreading;
Urdu Translation is
SPREAD Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) An arbitrage transaction operated by buying and selling simultaneously in two separate markets, as Chicago and New York, when there is an abnormal difference in price between the two markets. It is called a back spreadwhen the difference in price is less than the normal one.
- (n.) Surface in proportion to the depth of a cut stone.
- () imp. & p. p. of Spread, v.
- (n.) An unlimited expanse of discontinuous points.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Spread
- (v. t.) To divulge; to publish, as news or fame; to cause to be more extensively known; to disseminate; to make known fully; as, to spread a report; -- often acompanied by abroad.
- (n.) Extent; compass.
- (v. t.) To extend so as to cover something; to extend to a great or grater extent in every direction; to cause to fill or cover a wide or wider space.
- (v. i.) To be extended by drawing or beating; as, some metals spread with difficulty.
- (n.) Expansion of parts.
- (v. i.) To extend in length and breadth in all directions, or in breadth only; to be extended or stretched; to expand.
- (n.) A cloth used as a cover for a table or a bed.
- (v. t.) To diffuse, as emanations or effluvia; to emit; as, odoriferous plants spread their fragrance.
- (v. t.) To prepare; to set and furnish with provisions; as, to spread a table.
- (v. i.) To be propagated from one to another; as, the disease spread into all parts of the city.
- (v. i.) To be made known more extensively, as news.
- (n.) A table, as spread or furnished with a meal; hence, an entertainment of food; a feast.
- (n.) A privilege which one person buys of another, of demanding certain shares of stock at a certain price, or of delivering the same shares of stock at another price, within a time agreed upon.
- (v. t.) To extend in length and breadth, or in breadth only; to stretch or expand to a broad or broader surface or extent; to open; to unfurl; as, to spread a carpet; to spread a tent or a sail.
- (v. t.) To strew; to scatter over a surface; as, to spread manure; to spread lime on the ground.
- (v. t.) To propagate; to cause to affect great numbers; as, to spread a disease.
Multi Language Dictionary
Spread ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Spread مما يعني الإنتشار باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Spread تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Spread ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Spread من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Spread Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Spread" which meaning "الإنتشار" in Arabic. Spread meaning in Arabic has been searched 8172 times till 04 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Spread has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Spread. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Spread in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Spread from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.