Strain Meaning in Urdu
Strain meaning in English to Urdu is خاندان (Khandan). Strain synonym words are included Air, Breed, Deform, Distort, Extend, Filter, Filtrate, Form, Line, Melody, Nisus, Pains, Puree, Reach, Sieve, Sift, Song, Stock, Straining, Stress, Strive, Striving, Tenor, Tense, Try, Tune, Variant, Variety. Similar words of Strain are also commonly used in daily talk like as Strainapoint, Straining, and Strains.
Strain Sentence & Examples
- He chest it puts a strain on his heart.
- He said that chips chest put a strain on his heart.
- Strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Strain Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A cultural subvariety that is only slightly differentiated.
- (a.) To make uneasy or unnatural; to produce with apparent effort; to force; to constrain.
- (a.) To exert to the utmost; to ply vigorously.
- (a.) To injure in the muscles or joints by causing to make too strong an effort; to harm by overexertion; to sprain; as, to strain a horse by overloading; to strain the wrist; to strain a muscle.
- (n.) Hereditary character, quality, or disposition.
- (a.) To act upon, in any way, so as to cause change of form or volume, as forces on a beam to bend it.
- (n.) Race; stock; generation; descent; family.
- (n.) The act of straining, or the state of being strained.
- (a.) To stretch beyond its proper limit; to do violence to, in the matter of intent or meaning; as, to strain the law in order to convict an accused person.
- (a.) To draw with force; to extend with great effort; to stretch; as, to strain a rope; to strain the shrouds of a ship; to strain the cords of a musical instrument.
- (a.) To squeeze; to press closely.
- (a.) To injure by drawing, stretching, or the exertion of force; as, the gale strained the timbers of the ship.
- (n.) Rank; a sort.
- (v. i.) To percolate; to be filtered; as, water straining through a sandy soil.
- (n.) A change of form or dimensions of a solid or liquid mass, produced by a stress.
- (n.) Turn; tendency; inborn disposition. Cf. 1st Strain.
- (a.) To press, or cause to pass, through a strainer, as through a screen, a cloth, or some porous substance; to purify, or separate from extraneous or solid matter, by filtration; to filter; as, to strain milk through cloth.
- (n.) A portion of music divided off by a double bar; a complete musical period or sentence; a movement, or any rounded subdivision of a movement.
- (v. i.) To make violent efforts.
- (a.) To urge with importunity; to press; as, to strain a petition or invitation.
- (n.) A violent effort; an excessive and hurtful exertion or tension, as of the muscles; as, he lifted the weight with a strain; the strain upon a ships rigging in a gale; also, the hurt or injury resulting; a sprain.
- (n.) Any sustained note or movement; a song; a distinct portion of an ode or other poem; also, the pervading note, or burden, of a song, poem, oration, book, etc.; theme; motive; manner; style; also, a course of action or conduct; as, he spoke in a noble strain; there was a strain of woe in his story; a strain of trickery appears in his career.
Strain Urdu Meaning with Definition
Strain is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Strain meaning in Urdu is a خاندان - Khandan. Strain word is driven by the English language. Strain word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Strain meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Strain stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Strain word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Strain, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Strain Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary