• Stunt Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A feat hard to perform; an act which is striking for the skill, strength, or the like, required to do it; a feat.
- (n.) Specifically: A whale two years old, which, having been weaned, is lean, and yields but little blubber.
- (n.) A check in growth; also, that which has been checked in growth; a stunted animal or thing.
- (v. t.) To hinder from growing to the natural size; to prevent the growth of; to stint, to dwarf; as, to stunt a child; to stunt a plant.
• Stunted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Stunt
- (a.) Dwarfed.