The meaning of Sucker in Urdu is "چوسنے والا" as written in Urdu script, or "Choosnay wala" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Sucker include "Choosnay wala". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Sucker on this page.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A parasite; a sponger. See def. 6, above.
- (n.) A pipe through which anything is drawn.
- (n.) The lumpfish.
- (n.) Any one of numerous species of North American fresh-water cyprinoid fishes of the family Catostomidae; so called because the lips are protrusile. The flesh is coarse, and they are of little value as food. The most common species of the Eastern United States are the northern sucker (Catostomus Commersoni), the white sucker (C. teres), the hog sucker (C. nigricans), and the chub, or sweet sucker (Erimyzon sucetta). Some of the large Western species are called buffalo fish, red horse, black horse, and suckerel.
- (n.) The remora.
- (n.) A small piece of leather, usually round, having a string attached to the center, which, when saturated with water and pressed upon a stone or other body having a smooth surface, adheres, by reason of the atmospheric pressure, with such force as to enable a considerable weight to be thus lifted by the string; -- used by children as a plaything.
- (n.) The embolus, or bucket, of a pump; also, the valve of a pump basket.
- (n.) A suckling; a sucking animal.
- (v. t.) To strip off the suckers or shoots from; to deprive of suckers; as, to sucker maize.
- (n.) One who, or that which, sucks; esp., one of the organs by which certain animals, as the octopus and remora, adhere to other bodies.
- (v. i.) To form suckers; as, corn suckers abundantly.
- (n.) A nickname applied to a native of Illinois.
- (n.) A hard drinker; a soaker.
- (n.) The hagfish, or myxine.
- (n.) A shoot from the roots or lower part of the stem of a plant; -- so called, perhaps, from diverting nourishment from the body of the plant.
- (n.) A California food fish (Menticirrus undulatus) closely allied to the kingfish (a); -- called also bagre.
- (n.) A greenhorn; one easily gulled.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
چوسنے والا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Sucker, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Sucker in Urdu?
"Sucker" meaning in Urdu is چوسنے والا Choosnay wala.
Q2) Can Sucker be used formal?
Yes, Sucker can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Sucker in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Sucker in Urdu include چوسنے والا Choosnay wala, چوسنے والا آدمی یا جانور Choosnay wala aadmi ya janwar, and چوسنے والی مچھلی Choosnay wali machhli.
Q4) What are Sucker synonyms?
Some synonyms for Sucker include: Chump, Fool, Gull, Lollipop, Mark, Mug.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu