• Summaries Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Summary
• Summary Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Formed into a sum; summed up; reduced into a narrow compass, or into few words; short; brief; concise; compendious; as, a summary statement of facts.
- (a.) A general or comprehensive statement; an abridged account; an abstract, abridgment, or compendium, containing the sum or substance of a fuller account.
- (a.) Hence, rapidly performed; quickly executed; as, a summary process; to take summary vengeance.