Accelerated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AcceleratedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Accelerate
• AccelerateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cause to move faster; to quicken the motion of; to add to the speed of; -- opposed to retard.
- (v. t.) To quicken the natural or ordinary progression or process of; as, to accelerate the growth of a plant, the increase of wealth, etc.
- (v. t.) To hasten, as the occurence of an event; as, to accelerate our departure.