Acetabulum Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AcetabulumDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A vinegar cup; socket of the hip bone; a measure of about one eighth of a pint, etc.
- (n.) The bony cup which receives the head of the thigh bone.
- (n.) The cavity in which the leg of an insect is inserted at its articulation with the body.
- (n.) A sucker of the sepia or cuttlefish and related animals.
- (n.) The large posterior sucker of the leeches.
- (n.) One of the lobes of the placenta in ruminating animals.