Annexed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AnnexedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Annex
• AnnexDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To attach or connect, as a consequence, condition, etc.; as, to annex a penalty to a prohibition, or punishment to guilt.
- (v. t.) To join or add, as a smaller thing to a greater.
- (v. t.) To join or attach; usually to subjoin; to affix; to append; -- followed by to.
- (v. i.) To join; to be united.
- (n.) Something annexed or appended; as, an additional stipulation to a writing, a subsidiary building to a main building; a wing.