Affectioned Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AffectionedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Disposed.
- (a.) Affected; conceited.
• AffectionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of affecting or acting upon; the state of being affected.
- (n.) Bent of mind; a feeling or natural impulse or natural impulse acting upon and swaying the mind; any emotion; as, the benevolent affections, esteem, gratitude, etc.; the malevolent affections, hatred, envy, etc.; inclination; disposition; propensity; tendency.
- (n.) Affectation.
- (n.) The lively representation of any emotion.
- (n.) An attribute; a quality or property; a condition; a bodily state; as, figure, weight, etc. , are affections of bodies.
- (n.) A settled good will; kind feeling; love; zealous or tender attachment; -- often in the pl. Formerly followed by to, but now more generally by for or towards; as, filial, social, or conjugal affections; to have an affection for or towards children.
- (n.) Prejudice; bias.
- (n.) Passion; violent emotion.
- (n.) Disease; morbid symptom; malady; as, a pulmonary affection.