Aggravate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AggravateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make worse, or more severe; to render less tolerable or less excusable; to make more offensive; to enhance; to intensify.
- (v. t.) To make heavy or heavier; to add to; to increase.
- (v. t.) To exasperate; to provoke; to irritate.
- (v. t.) To give coloring to in description; to exaggerate; as, to aggravate circumstances.
• AggravatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Aggravate