Cataract Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CataractDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An opacity of the crystalline lens, or of its capsule, which prevents the passage of the rays of light and impairs or destroys the sight.
- (n.) A great fall of water over a precipice; a large waterfall.
- (n.) A kind of hydraulic brake for regulating the action of pumping engines and other machines; -- sometimes called dashpot.
• CataractousDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of the nature of a cataract in the eye; affected with cataract.