Agreeing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AgreeingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Agree
• AgreeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To correspond in gender, number, case, or person.
- (v. i.) To harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur; as, all parties agree in the expediency of the law.
- (v. i.) To yield assent; to accede; -- followed by to; as, to agree to an offer, or to opinion.
- (v. t.) To admit, or come to one mind concerning; to settle; to arrange; as, to agree the fact; to agree differences.
- (adv.) In good part; kindly.
- (v. i.) To be conformable; to resemble; to coincide; to correspond; as, the picture does not agree with the original; the two scales agree exactly.
- (v. i.) To make a stipulation by way of settling differences or determining a price; to exchange promises; to come to terms or to a common resolve; to promise.
- (v. t.) To make harmonious; to reconcile or make friends.
- (v. i.) To suit or be adapted in its effects; to do well; as, the same food does not agree with every constitution.
• AgreeinglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In an agreeing manner (to); correspondingly; agreeably.