Anes Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AnesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Once.
• AnDefinition & Meaning in English
- () This word is properly an adjective, but is commonly called the indefinite article. It is used before nouns of the singular number only, and signifies one, or any, but somewhat less emphatically. In such expressions as "twice an hour," "once an age," a shilling an ounce (see 2d A, 2), it has a distributive force, and is equivalent to each, every.
- (conj.) If; -- a word used by old English authors.
• AnestheticDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Same as Anaesthesia, Anaesthetic.
• AnesthesiaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Anesthetic