Armory Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ArmoryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Armor; defensive and offensive arms.
- (n.) A place where arms and instruments of war are deposited for safe keeping.
- (n.) A manufactory of arms, as rifles, muskets, pistols, bayonets, swords.
- (n.) That branch of heraldry which treats of coat armor.
- (n.) Ensigns armorial; armorial bearings.