Arrear Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ArrearDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which is behind in payment, or which remains unpaid, though due; esp. a remainder, or balance which remains due when some part has been paid; arrearage; -- commonly used in the plural, as, arrears of rent, wages, or taxes.
- (adv.) To or in the rear; behind; backwards.
• ArrearageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which remains unpaid and overdue, after payment of a part; arrears.