Dado Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DadoDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) In any wall, that part of the basement included between the base and the base course. See Base course, under Base.
- (n.) In interior decoration, the lower part of the wall of an apartment when adorned with moldings, or otherwise specially decorated.
- (n.) That part of a pedestal included between the base and the cornice (or surbase); the die. See Illust. of Column.
• DadoesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Dado