Attributed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AttributedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Attribute
• AttributeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To ascribe; to consider (something) as due or appropriate (to); to refer, as an effect to a cause; to impute; to assign; to consider as belonging (to).
- (n.) A conventional symbol of office, character, or identity, added to any particular figure; as, a club is the attribute of Hercules.
- (n.) That which is attributed; a quality which is considered as belonging to, or inherent in, a person or thing; an essential or necessary property or characteristic.
- (n.) Reputation.
- (n.) Quality, etc., denoted by an attributive; an attributive adjunct or adjective.