Auricula Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AuriculaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A genus of air-breathing mollusks mostly found near the sea, where the water is brackish
- (n.) A species of Hirneola (H. auricula), a membranaceous fungus, called also auricula Judae, or Jews-ear.
- (n.) A species of Primula, or primrose, called also, from the shape of its leaves, bears-ear.
- (n.) One of the five arched processes of the shell around the jaws of a sea urchin.
• AuriculaeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Auricula
• AuriculariaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. pl.) A kind of holothurian larva, with soft, blunt appendages. See Illustration in Appendix.