Husbanded Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HusbandedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Husband
• HusbandDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The male head of a household; one who orders the economy of a family.
- (n.) One who manages or directs with prudence and economy; a frugal person; an economist.
- (v. t.) To direct and manage with frugality; to use or employ to good purpose and the best advantage; to spend, apply, or use, with economy.
- (v. t.) To cultivate, as land; to till.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a husband.
- (n.) A married man; a man who has a wife; -- the correlative to wife.
- (n.) The male of a pair of animals.
- (n.) A cultivator; a tiller; a husbandman.