Aurora Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AuroraDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A species of crowfoot.
- (n.) The rising light of the morning; the dawn of day; the redness of the sky just before the sun rises.
- (n.) The rise, dawn, or beginning.
- (n.) The aurora borealis or aurora australis (northern or southern lights).
- (n.) The Roman personification of the dawn of day; the goddess of the morning. The poets represented her a rising out of the ocean, in a chariot, with rosy fingers dropping gentle dew.
• AuroralDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Belonging to, or resembling, the aurora (the dawn or the northern lights); rosy.