Austral Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AustralDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Southern; lying or being in the south; as, austral land; austral ocean.
- (a.) Designating, or pert. to, a zone extending across North America between the Transition and Tropical zones, and including most of the United States and central Mexico except the mountainous parts.
• AustralasianDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Australasia; as, Australasian regions.
- (n.) A native or an inhabitant of Australasia.