Basiled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BasiledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Basil
• BasilDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The skin of a sheep tanned with bark.
- (n.) The slope or angle to which the cutting edge of a tool, as a plane, is ground.
- (v. t.) To grind or form the edge of to an angle.
- (n.) The name given to several aromatic herbs of the Mint family, but chiefly to the common or sweet basil (Ocymum basilicum), and the bush basil, or lesser basil (O. minimum), the leaves of which are used in cookery. The name is also given to several kinds of mountain mint (Pycnanthemum).