Biased Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BiasedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bias
• BiasDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To incline to one side; to give a particular direction to; to influence; to prejudice; to prepossess.
- (n.) A weight on the side of the ball used in the game of bowls, or a tendency imparted to the ball, which turns it from a straight line.
- (n.) A slant; a diagonal; as, to cut cloth on the bias.
- (n.) A leaning of the mind; propensity or prepossession toward an object or view, not leaving the mind indifferent; bent; inclination.
- (n.) A wedge-shaped piece of cloth taken out of a garment (as the waist of a dress) to diminish its circumference.
- (a.) Cut slanting or diagonally, as cloth.
- (a.) Inclined to one side; swelled on one side.
- (adv.) In a slanting manner; crosswise; obliquely; diagonally; as, to cut cloth bias.