Brewed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BrewedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Brew
• BrewDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To foment or prepare, as by brewing; to contrive; to plot; to concoct; to hatch; as, to brew mischief.
- (v. t.) To boil or seethe; to cook.
- (v. i.) To be in a state of preparation; to be mixing, forming, or gathering; as, a storm brews in the west.
- (v. t.) To prepare, as beer or other liquor, from malt and hops, or from other materials, by steeping, boiling, and fermentation.
- (v. t.) To prepare by steeping and mingling; to concoct.
- (n.) The mixture formed by brewing; that which is brewed.
- (v. i.) To attend to the business, or go through the processes, of brewing or making beer.