Caged Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CagedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Confined in, or as in, a cage; like a cage or prison.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cage
• CagDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) See Keg.
• CageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The drum on which the rope is wound in a hoisting whim.
- (n.) The box, bucket, or inclosed platform of a lift or elevator; a cagelike structure moving in a shaft.
- (n.) An outer framework of timber, inclosing something within it; as, the cage of a staircase.
- (n.) A place of confinement for malefactors
- (n.) The catchers wire mask.
- (v. i.) To confine in, or as in, a cage; to shut up or confine.
- (n.) A wirework strainer, used in connection with pumps and pipes.
- (n.) A box or inclosure, wholly or partly of openwork, in wood or metal, used for confining birds or other animals.
- (n.) A skeleton frame to limit the motion of a loose piece, as a ball valve.