Captivating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CaptivatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having power to captivate or charm; fascinating; as, captivating smiles.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Captivate
• CaptivateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To take prisoner; to capture; to subdue.
- (v. t.) To acquire ascendancy over by reason of some art or attraction; to fascinate; to charm; as, Cleopatra captivated Antony; the orator captivated all hearts.
- (p. a.) Taken prisoner; made captive; insnared; charmed.