Cataphract Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CataphractDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Defensive armor used for the whole body and often for the horse, also, esp. the linked mail or scale armor of some eastern nations.
- (n.) The armor or plate covering some fishes.
- (n.) A horseman covered with a cataphract.
• CataphractedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Covered with a cataphract, or armor of plates, scales, etc.; or with that which corresponds to this, as horny or bony plates, hard, callous skin, etc.
• CataphracticDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or resembling, a cataphract.