Chaperoning Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ChaperoningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Chaperon
• ChaperonDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A device placed on the foreheads of horses which draw the hearse in pompous funerals.
- (v. t.) To attend in public places as a guide and protector; to matronize.
- (n.) A matron who accompanies a young lady in public, for propriety, or as a guide and protector.
- (n.) A hood; especially, an ornamental or an official hood.