Circulation Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CirculationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of moving in a circle, or in a course which brings the moving body to the place where its motion began.
- (n.) The movement of the blood in the blood-vascular system, by which it is brought into close relations with almost every living elementary constituent. Also, the movement of the sap in the vessels and tissues of plants.
- (n.) The extent to which anything circulates or is circulated; the measure of diffusion; as, the circulation of a newspaper.
- (n.) Currency; circulating coin; notes, bills, etc., current for coin.
- (n.) The act of passing from place to place or person to person; free diffusion; transmission.