Coasted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CoastedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Coast
• CoastDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To sail by or near; to follow the coast line of.
- (v. t.) The exterior line, limit, or border of a country; frontier border.
- (v. t.) The side of a thing.
- (v. t.) To conduct along a coast or river bank.
- (n.) To sail from port to port in the same country.
- (n.) To slide down hill; to slide on a sled, upon snow or ice.
- (v. t.) The seashore, or land near it.
- (n.) To sail by or near the shore.
- (n.) To draw or keep near; to approach.
- (v. t.) To draw near to; to approach; to keep near, or by the side of.