Composite Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CompositeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which is made up of parts or compounded of several elements; composition; combination; compound.
- (v. t.) Belonging to a certain order which is composed of the Ionic order grafted upon the Corinthian. It is called also the Roman or the Italic order, and is one of the five orders recognized by the Italian writers of the sixteenth century. See Capital.
- (v. t.) Made up of distinct parts or elements; compounded; as, a composite language.
- (v. t.) Belonging to the order Compositae; bearing involucrate heads of many small florets, as the daisy, thistle, and dandelion.