Compressed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CompressedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Flattened lengthwise.
- (a.) Pressed together; compacted; reduced in volume by pressure.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Compress
• CompressDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To embrace sexually.
- (n.) A folded piece of cloth, pledget of lint, etc., used to cover the dressing of wounds, and so placed as, by the aid of a bandage, to make due pressure on any part.
- (v. t.) To press or squeeze together; to force into a narrower compass; to reduce the volume of by pressure; to compact; to condense; as, to compress air or water.
• Compressed yeastDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A cake yeast made by filtering the cells from the liquid in which they are grown, subjecting to heavy pressure, and mixing with starch or flour.