Concentrating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConcentratingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Concentrate
• ConcentrateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To bring to, or direct toward, a common center; to unite more closely; to gather into one body, mass, or force; to fix; as, to concentrate rays of light into a focus; to concentrate the attention.
- (v. i.) To approach or meet in a common center; to consolidate; as, population tends to concentrate in cities.
- (v. t.) To increase the strength and diminish the bulk of, as of a liquid or an ore; to intensify, by getting rid of useless material; to condense; as, to concentrate acid by evaporation; to concentrate by washing; -- opposed to dilute.