Concluding Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConcludingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Conclude
• ConcludeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To bring about as a result; to effect; to make; as, to conclude a bargain.
- (v. t.) To shut off; to restrain; to limit; to estop; to bar; -- generally in the passive; as, the defendant is concluded by his own plea; a judgment concludes the introduction of further evidence argument.
- (v. i.) To form a final judgment; to reach a decision.
- (v. t.) To make a final determination or judgment concerning; to judge; to decide.
- (v. t.) To shut up; to inclose.
- (v. t.) To bring to an end; to close; to finish.
- (v. i.) To come to a termination; to make an end; to close; to end; to terminate.
- (v. t.) To include; to comprehend; to shut up together; to embrace.
- (v. t.) To reach as an end of reasoning; to infer, as from premises; to close, as an argument, by inferring; -- sometimes followed by a dependent clause.
• ConcludinglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Conclusively.