Conducting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConductingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Conduct
• ConductDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Convoy; escort; guard; guide.
- (n.) To lead, or guide; to escort; to attend.
- (v. i.) To act as a conductor (as of heat, electricity, etc.); to carry.
- (n.) The act or method of conducting; guidance; management.
- (n.) The manner of guiding or carrying ones self; personal deportment; mode of action; behavior.
- (n.) Plot; action; construction; manner of development.
- (n.) To behave; -- with the reflexive; as, he conducted himself well.
- (n.) To serve as a medium for conveying; to transmit, as heat, light, electricity, etc.
- (v. i.) To conduct ones self; to behave.
- (n.) To lead, as a commander; to direct; to manage; to carry on; as, to conduct the affairs of a kingdom.
- (n.) Skillful guidance or management; generalship.
- (n.) That which carries or conveys anything; a channel; a conduit; an instrument.
- (n.) To direct, as the leader in the performance of a musical composition.