Conflict Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConflictDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To maintain a conflict; to contend; to engage in strife or opposition; to struggle.
- (v. i.) To strike or dash together; to meet in violent collision; to collide.
- (v.) A strife for the mastery; hostile contest; battle; struggle; fighting.
- (v. i.) To be in opposition; to be contradictory.
- (v.) A striking or dashing together; violent collision; as, a conflict of elements or waves.
• ConflictiveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Tending to conflict; conflicting.