Congregational Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CongregationalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a congregation; conducted, or participated in, by a congregation; as, congregational singing.
- (a.) Belonging to the system of Congregationalism, or to Congregationalist; holding to the faith and polity of Congregationalism; as, a Congregational church.
• CongregationalismDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The faith and polity of the Congregational churches, taken collectively.
- (n.) That system of church organization which vests all ecclesiastical power in the assembled brotherhood of each local church.