Conquest Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConquestDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act or process of conquering, or acquiring by force; the act of overcoming or subduing opposition by force, whether physical or moral; subjection; subjugation; victory.
- (n.) The act of gaining or regaining by successful struggle; as, the conquest of liberty or peace.
- (n.) The acquiring of property by other means than by inheritance; acquisition.
- (n.) That which is conquered; possession gained by force, physical or moral.