Consolidated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConsolidatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. p. & a.) Made solid, hard, or compact; united; joined; solidified.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Consolidate
- (p. p. & a.) Having a small surface in proportion to bulk, as in the cactus.
• ConsolidateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Formed into a solid mass; made firm; consolidated.
- (v. t.) To unite, as various particulars, into one mass or body; to bring together in close union; to combine; as, to consolidate the armies of the republic.
- (v. t.) To make solid; to unite or press together into a compact mass; to harden or make dense and firm.
- (v. t.) To unite by means of applications, as the parts of a broken bone, or the lips of a wound.
- (v. i.) To grow firm and hard; to unite and become solid; as, moist clay consolidates by drying.