Corkwood Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CorkwoodDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The tree producing the aligator apple.
- (n.) Any one of several trees or shrubs having light or corky wood;
- (n.) The blolly.
- (n.) The wood of the cork oak.
- (n.) In the United States, the tree Leitneria floridana.
- (n.) In the West Indies: (1) Either of the cotton trees Ochroma lagopus and Pariti tiliaceum.