Coronet Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CoronetDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The iron head of a tilting spear; a coronel.
- (n.) An ornamental or honorary headdress, having the shape and character of a crown; particularly, a crown worn as the mark of high rank lower than sovereignty. The word is used by Shakespeare to denote also a kingly crown.
- (n.) The upper part of a horses hoof, where the horn terminates in skin.
• CoronetedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Wearing, or entitled to wear, a coronet; of noble birth or rank.