Counterbalancing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CounterbalancingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Counterbalance
• CounterbalanceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A counterpoise to balance the weight of anything, as of a drawbridge or a scale beam.
- (v. t.) To oppose with an equal weight or power; to counteract the power or effect of; to countervail; to equiponderate; to balance.
- (n.) A weight, power, or agency, acting against or balancing another
- (n.) A mass of metal in one side of a driving wheel or fly wheel, to balance the weight of a crank pin, etc., on the opposite side of the wheel