Counterman Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CountermanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A man who attends at the counter of a shop to sell goods.
• CountermandDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To revoke (a former command); to cancel or rescind by giving an order contrary to one previously given; as, to countermand an order for goods.
- (n.) A contrary order; revocation of a former order or command.
- (v. t.) To prohibit; to forbid.
- (v. t.) To oppose; to revoke the command of.