Counterpart Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CounterpartDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A thing may be applied to another thing so as to fit perfectly, as a seal to its impression; hence, a thing which is adapted to another thing, or which supplements it; that which serves to complete or complement anything; hence, a person or thing having qualities lacking in another; an opposite.
- (n.) A part corresponding to another part; anything which answers, or corresponds, to another; a copy; a duplicate; a facsimile.
- (n.) One of two corresponding copies of an instrument; a duplicate.
- (n.) A person who closely resembles another.